Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - As the shadows creep in

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

I thought about getting up to go greet him but feared that if I did I would lose my balance and tumble, a move I did not want to risk making. As he moved through the door I could see the hesitation in his steps. The way his shadows curl around every crevice in the walls, far more sure than his footing. The blindfold that covered his face stood out again the cream coat. It seemed that though winter had left the order, it lingered around him. he seemed... not cold, but distant, sorrowful. 

"Ten..." I was still stuck on the way his shadows seem to feel around every space. I was not ignorant. I had heard the rumors around the temple. It was surprising how much was let slip in healers chambers. I knew something had been done to his sight, I didn't realize it had been completely taken from him.

"I'm fine" it was an instinctive reply, one I'd said so many times it came out without a second thought. Though already my head was beginning to ache, and soon I was sure would pound. "are you? alright? I..." concern was blooming inside me the longer I looked at him. "I heard, from the boys" 

The first time I had felt those shadows touch my pelt it had taken all my willpower not to jump away. Even when I had come to live here they had still made me shudder with that cold touch. This time though as they crept over me I settled under them. Their cool touch soothing on my fevered body. I shook my head no in response, before realizing such gestures were now rendered useless. "no" I murmured. "You can come keep me company though... I haven't seen you nearly since I got here. its been months" 

@Tenebrae

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-13-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-26-2020, 12:16 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-26-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-27-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-27-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-28-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-28-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-29-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-29-2020, 11:25 AM