Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - As the shadows creep in

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

"Deserved?" I let a sort of soft 'hmph' leave my mouth before I can stop it. "No one deserves that" I turn my head away, thinking back to Cavalier, how the wolf had thought she had 'deserved' to have her tongue ripped out.  "Besides, that was not my closest brush with death. Me and death have done more than brush past each other." I can nearly laugh about it now, and I do here, just a little. "What happened to you... that is not a brush"  I know I shouldn't, but I wonder if his eyes are still there. If there are two empty holes where they were, or merely two eyes that can no longer see. 

"Oh? who?" I ask. "I was rather under the impression that Antiope would stay until she died, though I suppose I don't know much in the way of court proceedings" Even Picoro seems surprised by the news.

I'm reminded once again of why I left. "I went to Terrastella when I got here because it was like Elysium, and Herstial..." I pause, realizing he wouldn't know of them "Both homes I knew before Novus. but the familiarity did more bad than good. One can't linger in the past forever. I kept catching scents on the wind that could never be here... My boys... I felt like I was going crazy. Not to mention I was sat in that swamp by myself half the time. There's far more company and things to be done up here, though I must admit, the mountains are not exactly friendly outside the temple" I laughed. 

"Why are you here? I know you've devoted yourself to Caligo, but why? I'm not sure I could devote my life to a deity again... I already made that mistake twice" 

@Tenebrae

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-13-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-26-2020, 12:16 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-26-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-27-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-27-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-28-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-28-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Tenebrae - 11-29-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: As the shadows creep in - by Luvena - 11-29-2020, 11:25 AM