Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Dear Elena,

So yes, as the title says, I am the new Sovereign of Night Court. But that's not why I'm sending this letter... I need your help.

Something's happened. I'm writing to you in confidence that you don't tell anyone, especially not Maeve. The medics can't figure out what's wrong with me. I have an awful wound on my leg that I got while I was on the island and it can't seem to heal. They've tried everything, but nothing is working. It's like my body is dying on me and will only get worse if I don't do something about it. And I mean it, the skin is actually dying and peeling away. I'm able to put a salve on it temporarily, but whatever this is seems to be growing a tolerance for it. I'll need something stronger, maybe with more magic.

(Figures, we went to the island to see the sights and it completely changed. Apparently, it's changed me too.)

I'm coming to you because I know how talented of a healer you are. I'm hoping you might know some more medicinal combinations that might help me.

Please write back soon. I hate to say it, but I'm desperate at this point.

Sincerely,
Morrighan Ciardha
Sovereign of Denocte
Paper texture by Ayelie-stock

@Elena <3

Messages In This Thread
urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte - by Morrighan - 11-20-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte - by Morrighan - 11-24-2020, 10:23 PM