Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

It is a sunny spring afternoon when the falcon arrives to her. Elena knows immediately who it is from and Elena goes to the window, ties the letter from its leg.

Dear Morr,

The Island is a strange place, Morr, and the city erupted from its magical breath is stranger still. I think it best if we all avoid it and let it sink into the sea. What I have seen, what I have felt there. Elli was born there—that is its only redeeming quality.

I wonder sometimes if that is why—Never mind.

I am going to continue to look for something that can cure instead of simply manage. Do you know the type of magic Thana has? If I could just meet her, I would know, but though I have met strange characters on the island, they have harbored their names close to their hearts.

I will send another dove with the medicine, be on the lookout. Have you had any side effects. Has it started to recede the rotting skin? Or only halted it?

Sunflowers,

Elena

She ties the letter to a dove before moving out the door of her cottage to go to the Hospital. So determined to come up with a cure.

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

@Morrighan

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte - by Morrighan - 11-20-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte - by Morrighan - 11-24-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: urgent: to elena, from the sovereign of denocte - by Elena - 11-29-2020, 11:37 AM