Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Some enchanting evening... [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Azrael

There is an easiness between them, and Azrael enjoys the silence which falls as both watch the party unfold. Fire crackles into the night sky, even as Morrighan hums in agreement beside him. All around them, there is laughter and joy, a welcome sentiment to the court which he knew had been through so much. It was good, Azrael decided, for Denocte to celebrate with their neighbors. It was good to welcome the summer, with its endless days or sunshine and warmth, and its nights bright with stars. While the nights were shorter now, they still seemed more vibrant, perhaps due to the warmth around them which made star-gazing an all-together more pleasant experience.

“Enjoy your evening, my queen… I should find Elena once more.” He bows respectfully to her, catching the gaze of his lover across the licking flames, and returning Elena’s soft smile with his own, filled with warmth and longing. “And do not worry – Denocte will thrive, this I promise you.”

And he goes from her side, leaving the queen to her wondering and thoughts, prepared to face whatever life might throw their way in the coming seasons of Morrighan’s reign.

Azrael
html by castlegraphics; artwork by magtox

@Morrighan

Messages In This Thread
Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Azrael - 12-06-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Morrighan - 12-06-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Azrael - 12-08-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Morrighan - 12-22-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Azrael - 12-27-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Some enchanting evening... [summer] - by Azrael - 01-01-2021, 02:50 PM