Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the room's hush hush

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 270
Day Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: Literary Animation & N/A  |    Bonded: Dandelion (Sky Lion)

i have no special talent
i am only passionately curious

If you don’t know the desert, it is easier to travel at night. Follow the stars, they will guide you. Follow the stars, they will show you the way. In the day, when the world is bright, it is best to know where it is you want to go and in what direction that place is. Use the sun as your compass.

If you know the desert, you simply know it.

I was born to the desert, and for as long as I can remember (which is for as long as I have had memory), I have never gotten lost. Knowing the desert, is to me, like knowing my stripes or my feathers. It is a part of me.

It is my greatest teacher, and my unspoken second parent.

The desert has raised me, as much as mother has.

I am wandering, with the sun on my back and the sand in every piece of me, when I find the girl. She does not look like the desert. Not like I do, with my golden eyes and sun-kissed skin. Not the way Diana does in that she looks like she could be its child goddess, or the way my mother looks like its hardened steel. The girl looks like dusk; a coat not quite black, silvery hair, a moon on her shoulder where it is not yet risen.

I begin to wonder if she is lost, or confused, the way she is just standing there staring. “Hello?” I ask hesitantly, cresting the dune where she stands, “Are… are you okay?”

"Speaking."
| @Elliana

[Image: 27092483_OXKc9V3WJVpPTMw.png]
we start with stars in our eyes
we start believing that we belong

Messages In This Thread
the room's hush hush - by Elliana - 12-06-2020, 10:06 AM
RE: the room's hush hush - by Ambrose - 12-11-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: the room's hush hush - by Elliana - 12-22-2020, 11:57 PM