Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just glad i tried [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Two years old was an awkward time for a cold. While his body was tall and lean, looking much more like an adult than a foal, his mind was still young. Hormones ruled the way he thought and acted and sometimes, it was awkward at best. He was still learning what was appropriate and what wasn’t, learning to curb his desires and his fantasies. Now would have been a great time to ask his father all sorts of questions about coming into his manhood, and yet, Kibou didn’t have that. He was learning all of this as he went and it was such a confusing time for the young colt.

The summer beach bash, although a great distraction for most, was torture for him. It was a large gathering of attractive females and handsome males and Kibou found it awkward at best. But he was trying to fit in, to be a better person and to figure out how he felt about the world around him.

The day had been exhausting, but it had come and gone so quickly it seemed. He had spent the morning hunting for seashells, determined to fashion his mother the most beautiful necklace. He entered the sand-castle building competition but had not won. He was not as artsy as he thought, or so it seemed.

But as the day began to end, the sun beginning it’s descent for the night, Kibou figured he would spend a few moments in the water. The cold water would do him good, at least he thought it might. As he settled into the water, waist deep, Kibou began to walk parallel to the shore, unwilling to leave the coolness of mountain-fed lake. But up ahead, there was a face that he hadn’t seen before. The individual definitely didn’t look like he was from around here. And being the curious little critter he was, Kibou began to walk towards the stranger, not caring if he wanted to talk or not.

Saki, the poor thing, clung to Kibou’s mane hoping that she would not enter the water. She hated the water and why her charge was so dead set on wading in the water was beyond her. But she said nothing and spent the walk trying to keep his satchel from dragging in the surf.

As he came towards the stranger, he offered him a soft smile. “Hi!” His voice was still young, still had a certain tenor quality to it. And yet, it was evident that the young colt was growing into manhood. It seemed to crack and waiver, making Kibou a little more self-conscious than he liked to admit. Awkwardly clearing his throat, Kibou waited, hoping that the stranger didn’t pick up on all his insecurities.

@Atlas

Messages In This Thread
just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-06-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-06-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-07-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-14-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-19-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-23-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-24-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-29-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 01-01-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM