Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just glad i tried [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Ever since the moment of his birth, Kibou had known that he was born to be a party-goer. He enjoyed each and every party and celebration that Denocte had and he even ventured to other courts (when his mother would allow) and attended their parties too! Parties were filled with life and happiness and it made his heart warm. It always made a little flutter in his stomach, something that some of the elders swore was gas but Kibou knew it to be happiness.

So naturally, learning that this stranger had not been to many parties himself had put a little frown on his face. His eyes softened as he cocked his head, his eyes staring deep into the other’s. He wasn’t sure what to say. Telling him that he should get out and attend more didn’t feel right. In fact, it felt a little rude. In the end, Kibou figured it was probably best not to say anything at all. His mother had taught him manners from such a very early age and he would not let her down now.

Instead, he smiled up at the stranger warmly. “They are all so much fun! You should come back in the fall! There is bobbing for apples and a costume contest. It’s so much fun! And in the winter, you can buy the best hot chocolate. I know all the best sweets then too!” Of course the child knew everything there was to know about sweets and snacks. As a growing colt, it wasn’t often that he was seen doing anything but eating. But despite how much he ate, he was still an appropriate weight.

He told the stranger about the coconut ice cream, one of his favorites. He beamed as the stranger asked him to help educate him on the best sweets at the party. Naturally, Saki rolled her eyes as Kibou’s gaze grew wide with excitement. “Come on! I’ll show you!” He stepped a little closer to the beach, coming up in front of the stranger before turning so they could walk side by side. He motioned his head in the direction of the food vendors before he began to lead the way.

When asked about his friend’s name, Kibou smiled. “Her name is Saki! And my name is Kibou!” Saki shook her head, her eyes looking apologetically at the stallion. The poor dear had no idea what he was in for. Out of all of the party goers, he was choosing to spend the afternoon with a rambunctious colt who was not the least bit shy. But like a good companion, she said nothing and continued to pick out imperfections in his made. “Saki says I do enough talking for the both of us, but she can talk when she wants to.” Kibou, the poor dear, did not want to make the stallion feel as though he was being left out because she was not talking.

@Atlas - poor Atlas D: He has no idea what he’s gotten himself into.

Messages In This Thread
just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-06-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-06-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-07-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-14-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-19-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-23-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-24-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-29-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 01-01-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 01-03-2021, 01:10 PM