Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just glad i tried [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Kibou listens to his words of wisdom, enamored by the way he seems to understand just what his mother has been trying to teach him. How is it that adults seemed to know exactly what to say? He found like he fumbled over his words a lot when he was trying to say the right and proper thing. And yet, Atlas seemed to be able to speak so freely without any wort of trouble at all. It was curious for the colt.

When he tells Kibou that his mother seems like a wise woman, he nods his head proudly. “She’s the smartest person I know!” While he had very little frame of reference, he was proud of his mother. She had managed to raise him this far on her own, even with her duties to her court. “Her name is Katniss…and she helps protect Denocte from bad people.” Kibou might not understand completely what his mother did for the court, but he did know that she was a warrior and she was quite good at her job and she took it very seriously. It made him proud and he saw no shame is announcing such a fact to the world.

By the time they made it to Marcus’ ice cream stall, Kibou was already ready for a second helping. He knew it would ruin his dinner and perhaps he shouldn’t have any more, but Marcus handed him the cone filled with coconut ice cream rolled in coconut flakes. It made his mouth water and Kibou couldn’t be rude and not take the ice cream. So he did just that and began to lick the ice cream off the waffle cone.

Marcus waited patient for Atlas to give his order, his stall filled with thirty of more different flavors, some simple and some complex. It seemed to overwhelm the stallion. Kibou smiled at him. “Marcus, fix him up!” The man smiled and nodded, proceeding to scoop a scoop of coconut ice cream rolled in coconut flakes in the waffle cone. But Atlas was a much taller man, so Marcus proceeded to scoop some triple chocolate on the cone as well. He drizzled it with creamed and handed it over. “It’s on the house, boys.” Kibou beamed. He loved ice cream and it was even better when it was free.

He motioned for Atlas to join him as he moved to some tables not far away. He settled alongside one, licking at his ice cream with almost a furious need to finish it before it even started to melt. “Well, what do you think?” He was a little jealous that Atlas got two scoops and he only got one. But then again, he supposed it was probably for the best. Kibou had partook in far too many sweets tonight as it was.

@Atlas

Messages In This Thread
just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-06-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-06-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-07-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-14-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-19-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-23-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 12-24-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 12-29-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Atlas - 01-01-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: just glad i tried [summer] - by Kibou - 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM