Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and i'm just a dead man walking tonight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Kibou is still enjoying his fizzy candy, loving the sound of the popping that occurs. It tickles his tongue and he cannot help but chuckle at the sensation. No matter how many times he’s had packets and packets of this particular candy, he still enjoys the sensations they bring as if it is his first taste. Kibou has tried every flavor (green apple, cherry, strawberry, grape, and orange among some of them) but this time, the flavor was new. He had grabbed blue raspberry and he was quickly finding that it was one of his favorites.

As he hears someone coming from behind, he calls out to him/her (for Kibou doesn’t know about pronouns, gender identities, sexual orientations, or even political correctness), asking if he or she has ever tried this particular candy. When the individual answers him, he slowly turns so he can rest eyes on whoever he is speaking to.

However, Kibou is not prepared for the appearance of the individual. He quite obviously jumps at the sight, but he tries to offer an apologetic smile. He’s not quite sure what he prepared for, but as his eyes rested on someone taller than even his 18hh mother, it startled him. Only when he was really looking at the individual did he realize just how plain he really was in comparison. Eyes continued to scan over the body of the individual in front of him and it was then that he realized the individual had no eyes or ears. Jaw dropped open when blue, glittery, liquid fell from opened lips. Poor Kibou did not mean to stare, but he couldn’t help it. He or she simply looked so much different than he did.

It took him several long minutes to realize that A. he was staring and B. He was being rude but when he finally realized all of this, he gasped. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to stare…you just look so different.” He offered a smile, his tone innocent and sweet as evidence by his gangly youth body. He stood there quite awkwardly before he figured he should just answer the question. “They are very good. This flavor is my new favorite.” Realizing that he probably need to do something to correct his obvious rudeness, he offered her the open packet of candies. “Do you want to try some?” The real issue here was that the stranger had never tried these fizzy candies. That was something that clearly needed to be corrected.

@Cicatrix - so sorry for his innocence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm just a dead man walking tonight - by Kibou - 12-23-2020, 06:51 PM