Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a slice of paradise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline zuno [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 45
Inactive Character

YOU'VE GOT COLD, DEAD EYES-

She is a sight to behold as her wings fall, giving you an opportunity to see her in her full beauty. You're not one for games though, whether she decides to play stupid, or is genuinely that dumb. The response you receive is enough to bring a minor recoil to your chin, turning your head to the side, and bringing your muzzle an inch or so closer to your neck. A snort adds the finishing touch to the look. "We are never alone in this place. You people are always in each other's business, crawling out of the sand, and emptiness to fall upon just a single soul." Minor annoyance laces itself through your tone of voice, the hard lines to your upper brows showing your displeasure further. "I was thinking I'd be alone today, and here you are, standing in the pond I've been living at for a bit now."

Regardless, an answer awaits your previous question as you bring yourself back around to her. A glimpse at rejection won't be enough to discourage, but you can still take the hint. "I wouldn't say it'd be forcing, if I've been residing here already, and came for my morning bath to find someone is already bathing in it."

Water climbs to your knees, bless. You aren't going to be held back from relief due to some stranger. "Don't believe it'd be too hard to share when it's this hot," thin taunting as you take the extra effort to give her space. Feathered wings find themselves being lifted higher as the water raises, a light shiver running along your spine as you sink.

A sly look flies over your left wing towards her direction: ears turned back slightly with no intention of aggression, lips slightly puckered as if you could blow her as a kiss. You give her an expectant look as you finally smile. "I'm not that bad, don't judge."

@Willoughby / speaks / ooc

Messages In This Thread
a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 12-30-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-19-2021, 09:58 PM