Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a slice of paradise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

He makes another mistake.

Too many assume she is either stupid or soft. Some think both. Willoughby resists to roll her eyes, finding the gesture ever so rude even in the moments needed. “You may do as you like” the maiden replies to the man, keeping her tone civil “if lying is easier for you, than I shall not judge you for it” a beat, a pause before she looks back at him, amused “I am a big girl; I can handle the truth.”

Her feathers ruffle, shaking off the water that clings to them as he goes on. “A pretty dove, am I now?” heat does not stretch to her cheeks though “here I assume you thought me a dense fool - ah!” but more words do not stray from her lips as he proceeds to splash her. So, the stallion was more playful than his arrogance led on? He would not be sore about this - Willoughby loved a good game.

Spitting water from her mouth, she blinks rapidly to clear her vision. “Only snakes chase doves from their baths” she muses “are you a snake, good sir?” she throws to him before lifting a wing haphazardly and slams it against the water. She attempts to spray him back, giggling in her naïve way. Even though her words could assume wisdom, she is a girl at the core.

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 12-30-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-19-2021, 09:58 PM