Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a slice of paradise

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline zuno [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 45
Inactive Character

YOU'VE GOT COLD, DEAD EYES-

‘...I can handle the truth.’

“Can you now?” You taunt, slipping a sly smile against your lips as your cheeks press against their bones, eyes squinting with light effort for effect.

“And what if you don’t like the truth?”

She carries on about how you believe her to be a fool, - you do, - only to see her cut abruptly short by the volley of water you’ve sent her way.  Nothing is wasted on hiding the amusement that runs across your features this time, ears tucked and expression sly as your balance is found once more. She even earns herself your laughter, what a treat.

"Would you like me to be your snake?" And while you're not quite the chasing type, she is indeed, your type to pursue. What a pleasure. "I think I could entertain the pair of us with a good chase."

The work you've put into closing the distance between the two of you finds itself cut short, recoiling against the wave that charges you, and while your attempt at ruffling her feathers has brought you some joy, the same cannot be said for her actions. You sneer with brows knotted, expression tense, and surprise hard. Her laughter is the only thing that reminds that you that this is a game.

She'll be as soft as you imagined her from the beginning.

"Or are you wanting assistance with your bath now?

Messages In This Thread
a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 12-30-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-19-2021, 09:58 PM