Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hot and Cold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

I wonder if I made a mistake, approaching who I did, I notice he is staring, glaring at me, before I even open my mouth to speak. He is not the first to stare at me, and that much is unsurprising, but its the hardness of his eyes that stop me.  Despite being a golden hue, they are cold,  cruel. It seems at all times at least one of the snakes on his head is hissing quietly, they sound like echoes, of each other. 

Yara and Mithra look horrified, I doubt either of them have seen snakes before, the mountain is too cold, and let alone on some strangers head. I find them rather unnerving myself, as they swirl around each other, moving closer to me, but limited by the constraint of the man himself. "White sage" I reply "For the winter, I've heard that Solterra grows the best of it"

Though he stands below me, I feel far smaller, I had heard rumors of Solterra's hostility, especially towards Denoctian, but I had hoped that as a medic I would be considered more neutral. But looking at everyone here, they exuded pride, arrogance, all for solis. Even one of the healers I'd met on neutral ground a week or so back had been cruel,  and I wondered how medics even did their jobs here.  The longer I stood in Solterra, the more I disliked it. "I've brought herbs from Denocte to trade' 

@Pilate

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Hot and Cold - by Luvena - 12-30-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Hot and Cold - by Pilate - 01-18-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Hot and Cold - by Luvena - 01-22-2021, 11:55 AM