Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - higher and higher thank the lord

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

“I would love to find some treasure”

she beams at the man, unaware of his affiliation with the world of Novus until he told her. Willoughby was not looking for riches, oh no. She lived a modest little life of a hermit. Pretty gold and silver did nothing for her. “maybe some ancient texts, anything to contribute to the history and culture of Novus.”

She pauses, giggling to herself mostly. “But everyone wants to find treasure, I suppose” if it was not riches, it was fame attached to it. She was a simple beast. “I just have a dream of finding old songs and stories nobody's heard for many years...” the maiden goes on, her pale eyes flickering from the man to the mountains. Then back just as quick.

He introduces himself. It has her undivided attention. Her head slips politely, giving him a brief bow. “My name is Willoughby” she gives Azrael “I, well, I came from outside of Novus. I don't really live here formally. I don't have a Court to call home.” But she did not look sad about it.

“Pardon me asking, but what is a Champion?” Willoughby hopes the query isn't rude.

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
higher and higher thank the lord - by Willoughby - 12-31-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: higher and higher thank the lord - by Azrael - 01-02-2021, 08:24 AM
RE: higher and higher thank the lord - by Azrael - 01-03-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: higher and higher thank the lord - by Willoughby - 01-03-2021, 03:42 PM