Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - troubled mind.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Arkhandirr
""rich kid, asshole, paint me like a villain""

The gentle voice made him pause his pity party, eyes of gold opening slowly to look at the floor, before closing once more as he shook his head slightly, hoping to tame the mess his forelock had become from his moment of weakness. With a sigh, he relaxed his shoulders and turned his head to the source of the words.
What greeted his sight was simply put.. someone pretty. The dusk-like gradient of her coat only being amplified by the surrounding colors of nature. While usually his gut reaction would be to put on the smirk and flirt, he simply could not this time. While his mood was one of the reasons causing this, this girl… she was too innocent. In a way, the pure concern in her voice reminded him of ‘Lara, the sister he had adopted and that he had to leave behind.

Out of the corner of his eyes a black figure perched on top of her back caught his attention. The dragon-like being seemingly not liking the look of him – which okay, was valid – he assumed. It caused him to carefully keep his distance, not wanting to scare either one of them away. A fact that he surprised himself with just a bit. Hadn’t he wanted to be alone just a few moments ago? What was it about this new face that made him not want to be?

“I—” he began, pausing shortly after to clear his throat. “I am—I think so, at least.” He tried to hide his unsureness and for the most part – he did succeed. “What about you, going for a walk?” he asked. He wasn’t sure what he was trying to do – prolonging conversation? Hoping she didn’t take off? Maybe. He didn’t want to think about it, though.

“speak”
DEEHLIA |

@Runaveig

[Image: icon-by-fintron.png]

Messages In This Thread
troubled mind. - by Arkhandirr - 01-01-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: troubled mind. - by Runaveig - 01-02-2021, 11:42 AM
RE: troubled mind. - by Arkhandirr - 01-12-2021, 06:52 PM