Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo kodarki

i felt the touch of the kings and the breath of the wind

It was shock that wrapped it's electric fingers around Galileo as he saw her, his friend, his Luvena, and it was the numbness that held him firmly planted in place, the world vowing that it would never separate them again. He was happy, oh so happy, and didn't want the moment to end. Her scent reminded him of all the things he loved: the Red Waste, Elysium, his herd... there even seemed to something of the goddess Vega lingering on her, as though she was blessed and watched over by the war-god. 

As she pushed into him deeper, he wrapped himself around her, his head nuzzling in as close as he could get. Never one for affection, those who knew him as General Kodarki (or even Commander Kodarki from his time in Elysium) would be shocked to see the man show so much care. But this wasn't just anyone, this was Luvena. Luvena was like family. No. She was family. 

"As if I would ever die," Galileo joked, a deep bellow coming from his chest and he sarcastically flicked his head back. He paused, before adding, "it's nice to hear someone call me that."

Before he knew it, she was crying, and he came very close to joining her. He understood her emotions, more than he'd ever understood his emotions ever in his life. Luvena was a part of his past, a good, decent, happy memory. A horse who had treated him so well and made him who he was today. She was part of a life he thought long dead and buried, but now it had resurfaced and was offering him another chance of redemption.

"I've not known what to do with myself, little Lu. I've felt so lost..." He admitted, shaking his head sadly, the tone of his voice showing that he was glad to get this pain of his chest. "There has been nobody since Syrilth to serve. There's been no cause to join to. I'm nothing like I was once, Lu." It came tumbling out and his brow furrowed in an attempt not to cry.

More enthusiastically, he spoke again. "But you're here, in these lands. What have you been doing? Where have you been? Have you found your purpose, little Lu?"

The purposeless, husk of a man let himself feel for once. And it was only Lu's dancing that cheered him slightly, her face beaming with radiant light that brightened his day like the most joyous sunrise. 

-

@Luvena
« r »

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Luvena - 01-03-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Galileo - 01-03-2021, 06:02 PM