Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo kodarki

i felt the touch of the kings and the breath of the wind

Picoro's soft face was a welcome sight to Galileo, and he nudged the sloth playfully but gently so as not to knock him from his perch. Luvena hadn't changed much, though she did look a little older, and that made him sad for a moment. But then he remembered how he must look now too, for they both were aging. He sure could feel it in his bones, these days, and he was grateful for the desert's warmth so his legs didn't seize up.

"I'm sorry, Lu." He spoke with sincerity as he put some space between them, so he could better see her. "We've both lost a lot in our lives. It's been tough on us both, but look at us now! I think us meeting again simply proves that we are survivors." His gruff voice floated along the air with a tint of hope, and he tried to look reassuring towards Luvena. Though he wasn't entirely aware of the extent of her loss, and she did not know much about his past before Elysium, he knew that they both were stronger for all the pain and heartache they had experienced. 

"Tell me," he mused, turning away to look behind her at the two dogs. "Where did you find this pair?"

Galileo had never had an animal of his own. It had always been his style to travel alone, with nobody relying on him. The woman in front of him had a sloth and the two dogs, and he imagined they were enormous sources of comfort to her. 

Nodding along as she explained what she had been doing, he let out a snicker when she mentioned she was healing. That was good, very good. The mare had a talent and it should not be left to rot. Galileo's skill was killing the enemy. Luvena's was saving anyone who needed her help, and it was a noble goal -- unlike his own skills, or so he had grown to realise.

"I should tell you that I've been going as Galileo around these parts. I heard whispers in taverns that they -- that is, my family -- are still looking for me. I don't know who in my family wants me back, but if it is my parents, then... well, I can't go back." For a fleeting moment, he considered if it was one of his siblings. Perhaps Lynx was in need of his help. Or maybe his brothers weren't dead as he had been told. That thought did not bear consideration, however. "Call me what you like, Lu, but just be cautious of who you tell that there is a Kodarki living in these lands. It's difficult to know who to trust, these days".

-

@Luvena
~lots of dialogue~ lol
« r »

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Luvena - 01-03-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Galileo - 01-04-2021, 01:41 PM