Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

I let my head sink deeper in disappointment. I'm not sure what answer I had expected from him, I doubt any of us were concerned with looking for others when we left, but still, his answer made my heart sink. "Liatris" I murmured "I was in Crucis by then... I left him in the waste, and, I-" I'm not even sure how to finish my thought for a moment. "am not certain what his fate was." 

I seemed to remember him and Syrilth having a child, though I think by then I had left the waste. I assumed, by his answer, that they too had lost their son to Elysiums tragedy. So many we had presumably lost. King Gotham, Syrilth, Oberon... all as good as dead as far as I was concerned.

I hadn't really though about who I served. "Well I... I suppose the queen technically, while I'm here, though I never did meet her, and I heard that she's not been seen in some time, or something. I don't know, I'm quite far removed from court preceding's. I'm sure they'll have someone take her place soon. Really though I serve the night order which... there's not really a hierarchy of any sort. there's the healers and the acolytes. who care for the temple and its people. and then the apprentice, lot of foolish boys they are. and the monks, who serve Caligo, which... I guess, I suppose I should serve her but" I hesitate to tell him of my doubts, but if I do not tell him the truth then, I would never tell anyone "Well to be honest, I don't care much for gods these days... not after last time" I find myself wrinkling my nose ever so slightly at the thought.

I couldn't keep myself from snorting at his tease. "Oh yes, A sharp jab to the side from my ribs will do them right in!" I laughed, my eyes twinkling nearly as bright as the stars above. 

I close my eyes, still resting my head over his legs. "Good" I breathed, already drifting off now that I'd let myself get comfortable "Stay here with me for now, at least until the sun rises" And with that, I let myself fall into sleep, knowing he wouldn't dare now, not when we'd just found each other again.

@Galileo 
A very gentle closer for these two <3

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Luvena - 01-03-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Summer Dreams, Ripped at the Seams - by Luvena - 01-06-2021, 03:31 AM