Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - over the hills and through the glen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol watched the other mare as she took in the aquatic aspects of her own form. There was something akin to excitement on her features and Pol found herself smiling as well. Her responded greeting was pleasant, almost bird-like and it made the little medic perk her ears. There was something very familiar in the way the other spoke, something less than your traditional equine. Something refreshing after being in this world and away from the more reptilian creatures that were her kind.

"Nope, no interruptions. It is a day off, so I was just wandering and enjoying it." Pol responded warmly, lavender eyes warm and sparkling with happiness. She loved to meet new beings.

"I do live here, though most of my time is spent learning to be a medic. I was saved by one when I was a pup, uh... no... foal. Sorry, sometimes I forget the correct term for those around me. I came from a very different world." Pol laughed softly as she tried to wrap her mind around the correct terms. Her initial family had been a pod, the terms being more akin to whales or dolphins than horses. "Where do you call home?" Pol asked, curious about the other being that she was speaking to.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: over the hills and through the glen - by Polar North - 01-11-2021, 11:59 AM