Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - over the hills and through the glen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol smiled and laughed softly. The other mare's tilt of the head made her shake her own. "Not really... I dont have anyone that is officially teaching me, just me driving myself to be the best that I can be. I was saved by a medic of sorts when I was a foal and now I am trying to make her proud. So, i try to learn from anyone that will teach me, as well as from books." She explained, wishing that she had an official mentor. Perhaps she should seek around later.

Pol nodded as she listened to the winged mare. "I can understand that. I was born far north from here. After a rough start, I ended up traveling a lot. When I reached Novus and heard of the hospital in Terrastella, I decided that I would stay and learn what I could. Night court just fit me better personally, so I joined here." The aquatic mare explained, gazing around the prairie. She loved her court, even though she hadnt been born in it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Willoughby. I am Polar North, though most just call me Pol." Pol beamed at the other mare as they finally exchanged names. It was so nice to speak to someone new and get to know them.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: over the hills and through the glen - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 12:48 PM