Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - over the hills and through the glen

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol nodded excitedly as she gazed at the other mare. "There is, though I have only been there a few short times. Perhaps I should ask, though I must admit that I a bit nervous about speaking to them about it. I am not very good with asking for help." The young treader laughed softly, shaking her head at her own issues.

"That sounds wonderful! Have you seen all of the courts then?" She asked, lavender eyes brightening as she listened to the other mare explain her rank. She had never really met anyone that was a bard before and she was fascinated.

Pol considered Willoughby's question for a moment, really wanting to make sure she answered it in a way that made sense to others. Ocean knew she was chaotic at times. "I think the passion and protectiveness of the court. Caligo... Well, lets just say that I resonate with the goddess and her past. I was an unwanted pup when I was young, and I found myself drawn to the goddess and what she stands for." Pol was stumbling to explain it, figuring that she had done a horrible job of it. There was still a lot of trauma where her past was concerned, and a lot that she needed to work through to be a better version of herself.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: over the hills and through the glen - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:14 PM