Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - over the hills and through the glen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol snorted. "I suppose that is true enough." She agreed, thinking of the few times that she had asked herself. Most had gone badly for one reason or another. Heck, begging her sister for help when she was a pup had went the opposite of what she had hoped. But that was something that she needed to discuss with Bel and try to move forward from the trauma.

The young aquatic mare nodded, listening to the winged creature as she spoke. "I can understand that. I have been so busy with trying to teach myself my craft... I have barely gotten out to see the realm. The Night Markets are fascinating, though a little intimidating to one that has spent most of her life in the wilds alone. I find Vitreus Lake to be my haven, water and peace all wrapped in one. Without the predators of the ocean." The last phrase was said with a shudder, fear of sharks nearly causing her to panic.

Pol smiled, thinking of the goddess that she had become passionate about. "Caligo, at least to me, represents passion, protectiveness, and being wary. I cant help but align with them. I had a terrible start to life, causing me to be wary but extremely passionate about helping those that need it. She was spurned by her family, another thing that resonates with me. I was away from my blood family for longer than I can remember due to the triton, the leader... My mother died protecting me, but I was injured in the process. The leader made the decision that I was too dangerous for the pod to have near... The wound was calling to the sharks in the water and we were being hunted." She couldnt speak about the morning that she had been left. The pain was still too raw. "I was found shortly after by a nomadic herd of horses and their healer helped me to get better. She taught me a bit, but I was so young that I glossed over a lot of what she taught me. Now, i hope that someday I can help others like she helped me. She is my inspiration behind becoming a medic." Pol wasnt sure that she had answered the question, but it was the best she could do with the chaotic thoughts in her mind.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: over the hills and through the glen - by Polar North - 01-19-2021, 03:16 PM