Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

The way the other spoke of a soldier as its own form of entertainer was so eloquently put. She was right. While a warrior did not dance and sing to entertain, they danced a different sort of dance. A war dance with steps that spoke of a more truer purpose. While some danced to music, she moved to the beat of a war drum. While others spun and twirled, she moved with precisions and purpose. She had never thought to look at herself as a different sort of dancer and for that, she was thankful to have met Naida.

She listens as the others tells her that she too was once a warrior before she came her. Katniss offers her a smile and a nod. “Have you thought of being a warrior here? I am always open to welcoming others into my ranks.” She loved the idea of training new warriors, of showing them just how passionate she could be about protecting Denocte from all sorts of dangers that seemed to hide behind each rock and tree.

But then the conversation shifted. It drew a sigh from between pursed lips. “I was once a stranger, several years ago.” She thinks of her time here in Denocte and it feels as though she has been here for ages when in reality, it has only been a few years. “I was born in a world called Nocturne and lived in a place called Rift and then Reverie. I’ve loved and I have lost, I’ve fought and I have won.” She’s quiet for a moment, feeling the memories fill her with both happiness and pain. “But Novus is my home now and Denocte is where I have raised my son.” She has no plans to leave, not any time soon at least. While Denocte holds so much pain in her heart, there is also joy. This place is Kibou’s home too. But perhaps Denocte is her home as well, the place where she will grow old and eventually perish. Denocte has her heart now, and she doesn’t intend on letting it go.

@Naida

Messages In This Thread
under the sea - by Naida - 01-06-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-07-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-13-2021, 07:30 AM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 02-06-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 03-13-2021, 01:31 PM