Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we are only so much apart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

S
he is unkind. It was easy to call someone a monster, even oneself, but in that instant she knows she is cruel. To him, to Noor... bless them both. May their gods watch them, for they did not watch her. Breathing in a ragged breath, she is aware he had seen her. Gareth knows it is her but he does not stop her from departing.

She hates him in that moment.

You never fought for me. Even if he cared, he never fought for her. She was as shaken as she had been when she was sold off to a stranger. Feeling dizzy from lack of blood or her emotions, Salome staggered forward. He didn't stop her still. Did he see her slip? Did he feel her emotions? No... and perhaps yes. If he did, would he even try?

Pain beats in her chest. She glances to Noor, the elk she had taken part in raising with Gareth. She starts, pausing. The little calf is grown, yes, but he looks at her warily. No longer with any kindness. Nor love. She flattens her ears again, huffing quietly and moves on. She tries to, but knows she cannot help but come back. She would keep coming back, to this lonely mountain.

"Come..." says Gareth but she ignores him. This is also pain. It's better this way, surely. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry she echoes in her mind. it's my fault. I shouldn't have come here. I should have just left you alone. She knows she is the cause of his breaking and she hates herself now. Without another word to him or Noor, she preapres to step into the darkness again.

But this time, she pauses. 

Glancing back, her hood mostly obscures her view. "I still have it" Salome breathes quietly, wondering if he knew what she meant. You were always a piece of me

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-10-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-10-2021, 01:27 AM