Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i try, i fail, i get up again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

W
hen the dark fell, the Night Court came alive. That is how it had always been. A celebration of both life and night was appealing in its way. Salome hadn't exactly been to the inner court in some time. Not since she had lived among her tribe had she a reason to come back. Why tonight? Perhaps... she was feeling nostalgic. Perhaps -

she needed to feed.

No, said the part of her brain housing her humanity. No, tonight she would set up a little shop. She would read her cards, ply her trade to those who wanted to pay for it. Perhaps she would hear some good rumors spreading that she could later take advantage of. Locations for rare herbs, for instance. She would drop them off at Gareth's proverbial doorstep. She would help - in her small way. So she set up.

The tarot cards spread across the simple wooden box she had found lingering the markets. Pulling it to a corner, she sat down behind it. There was little wind in the summer night, so the cards did not sprawl across or fly away. She was thankful for that. The hooded figure that was the bat sat with her head bowed, not really wishing to interact with mortals but having no coin to do anything else for now. She needed coin to live.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-11-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-12-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-12-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-17-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-17-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-28-2021, 11:01 AM