Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i don't care so why do you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

A
routine had been born ever since coming back to Denocte. That is, she would wake at the evening and wait for the sun to set. Then, she would wander the mountains for a bit. Watching over old herd members as quietly as possible and never revealing herself to them... Done. Now, she found herself in the prairie.

No medicine needed to be mixed. No herbs needed to be plucked. She had caught a rat earlier and fed, still uneasy about feasting on her fellow equines in Novus. The bat unfurled her wings and made do with the vermin, because that is what she felt she deserved. After casting a vote for the newest sovereign of Night, Salome found she cared little about the result. No doubt it was a popularity contest she never involved herself in.

No doubt, the people would cry their new leader's name joyfully. Caligo would go back to the heavens from whence she came. Nobody would say anything else. Everything would quiet again. It was a boring routine. A tired routine. She hoped her vote counted among change, and not some rudimentary machine. Nosing along the grasses of this prairie, Salome made note of local flora to collect later. She flickered her eyes to the form of an approaching being.

But she did not so much as raise her head.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-14-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-15-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-16-2021, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-18-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-19-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-23-2021, 07:51 AM