Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i don't care so why do you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

jane

Jane saw the thoughts running through the mare’s head, and there was something distinctly predatory around the mare’s gaze. Yes, predatory. “I have been staying with my cousin Sebastien inside the walls, and the city air got to be a bit much for me. I’m from a very far off place.” She hoped Sebastien’s name- politician, powerful, vengeful Sebastian- would act as some sort of shield around her. There would be people who missed her, if anything happened to her. 

She kept her body close, ready to run if she needed to, although realistically it was unlikely for her to outrun a much stronger, fitter mare. At the end of the day, Jane was still a filly. On the urge of marehood, her childhood gone, but her body was still that of the youth that had been on the planes of Solterra. She frowned a little, watching the mare, “The city blinds the stars out, pollutes the sky. Besides, I like night walks. I like the quiet.” And she distrusted it, naturally so. But she was no longer used to the constant stream of chatter and noise, used as she was to the sands.

@[Salome] / speaks / so sorry for the long wait! i thought it was you who was next on the reply list but it was ME! r i p

Messages In This Thread
i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-14-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-15-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-16-2021, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-18-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-19-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-23-2021, 07:51 AM