Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ghost within a shell

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sabrina

in a blink & in one motion
rope constricts / rips her towards the ocean

It isn’t as if she was trying to be sneaky.

She had no secrets. She was just curious. So sue her for being curious.

Sometimes when you’re on a quest and you’re looking for something (or someone, in her case) and you’re kind of desperate and it seems a little bit like the world is falling down around you, you do stupid things like follow some big rock-brained dumb-dumb out of an old dusted out serial killer-esque shack and then ask for his opinion on shit you don’t really care about because you think maybe for a hot second he possesses more conversational skills than a turd hot out the end of something that’s highest mental function is don’t get eaten.

She was wrong, in this case.

Sabrina regarded him flatly, immediately regretting speaking to him at all. “First of all, I’m two years younger than you, so go easy on the ‘kid’ bit, big guy,” her voice borders on sarcastic, a fake sort of friendly. Nasally and sharp. “Second, I’m looking for someone. My family. She’s about my height, a bit shorter, with skin the color of pearls, and magenta hair, with a pink horn. Like mine.” But useful, she didn’t say. A gaudy pale gold bauble of crap smack dab in the middle of her forehead.

Maybe they both had more in common with shit than they realized.

Who are you. “I’m just looking for my sister, is all,” she said, realizing with the kind of desperate and sad twisting of her heart that looking for Delph really was a total summation of her being, nowadays.

"SPEECH" ! @Leviathan

Messages In This Thread
ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 01-16-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 01-24-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 02-05-2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 02-21-2021, 02:10 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 02-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 03-31-2021, 02:15 PM