Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted softly and shook his head at her sleepy argument. There was no describing how much he had missed his best friend, nor the depths of his happiness at seeing her healthy and happy. "I will concede to the ice comment... for now. I did disappear rather abruptly. I think it was actually talking to you about it before that helped me to be able to face it." He remarked softly, eyes softening further as he watched her awaken more.

"I am so very sorry for worrying you. I woke one morning with an almost desperate need to make amends and before I realized that I was heading away, I was in the air. I had every intention of stopping to speak to you first, but my intentions seemed to disappear in the clouds. I have no intention of disappearing again, though I will be sure to discuss plans with you first." He apologized, trying to explain even though he felt that the explanation was not good enough. She deserved more than late apologies.

Sol sighed again, closing his eyes as he tried to work out the words needed. "To say it went badly is an understatement. I was attacked for just entering the area. All of the guards for the herd were informed to kill on sight, though I think they forgot how large I am. I managed to hold my own, barely, and my father arrived before things could turn for the worst. Not that his arrival made the encounter better. I was put on trial for what was done, exiled officially before the entire herd. The only positive was that I was able to at least offer an apology to my victims." He explained, glossing over a large majority of the trip. The memory of the filly, now mare, and how she had been barely able to whisper welled within him and it took a few moments of work to compose himself to where he could speak.

"The mare that I... attacked... She cant speak at full volume, just the barest of whispers." It was all he could say, all he could deal with at that moment. The pain that he had caused her was overwhelming to say the least and he had to shove the emotions away again to be able to meet Bel's gaze.

He offered a soft smile, stepping closer to her calming presence. "Trust me... I have no intentions of leaving again. I dont think I could handle that long away from my favorite creature." He winked, slowly getting back to his normal self as he filed away the turmoil that had come with going to the place he had once called home. He had tried, had failed miserably, and come home. But in doing so, he was able to close that chapter of his life and tie the loose ends. He was free from the self hatred that had come with the ordeal. From this point forward, he could make himself better.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM