Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted at her innocent look, shaking his head at the mare. "Perhaps, though that should mean that you must concede all fire related ones. And it is probably a good thing that i am not trying to mimic fish. I still done know how far the heat from my hooves will spread in the water." The much larger stallion winked as he took a moment to gaze at the water around them.

"Speaking of fish... Where is your little friend? Is she still with you?" Sol asked, his mind going to the day when Bel had met the strange little creature. The fear that had echoed through him at her speaking of a song. The terror that had gripped his heart at the idea of losing her to some deep sea siren. He had to take a long look at Bel to make sure that she was still doing well. That had been one of the last times that they had been together in Novus.

Sol sighed, trying to figure out his next words. "I dont know that it was closure... at least not in the traditional sense. However, i was able to say my apologies and at least try to prove the depths of my regret at what had happened. I think that I have been able to use this to come to terms with the horrible things that I did in my younger years. This has served to teach me more about myself and the stallion that I am today." He said, feeling the rightness of his words in his very bones. The brutal honesty that, while terrible, his past had shaped him into a much better stallion than he would have been if it hadnt happened.

"You dont need to apologize. Without you, without your guidance... I would have never been able to even try. But I couldnt leave things in the past without at least trying to set it right. Without trying to make amends. I thank you for being the one to be at my side as I figured this out." His words were raw, honest, and spoken with an air of almost worshipful thanks and awe. He trusted her, trusted her opinions and thoughts. It was a shock that surged through the very marrow of his bones as he realized that she was the first that he had ever trusted in any form.

Sol laughed, shaking his head at her words. The idea of meeting another that could hold his heart, particularly with his past, was mind-blowing. "I dont know that any mare could hold a candle to you. I have never trusted anyone before you... Anyone else would have run away screaming from my past alone. Yet you accepted it and helped me to move forward from it. For now, I am just honored to have a best friend like you. I would be lost if I hadnt met you." He said, nudging the alien mare gently and smiling. The idea of a mate was almost outlandish to think of. For now at least, Sol was more than happy with his life and the fact that Bel was such a large part of it.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM