Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel's features playfully shifted in expression, less innocent and more mischevious, "'Concede' to fire related ones? Why ever so? Even a powerful enough wave will dowse a flame!" She declared, eyes sparkling, "Condede to fire, Me? I can't change my fins, silly Sol!" She added, a strong declaration, before she tilted her head at the mention of his hooves, twisting her muzzle lightly in thought, "Yes, good point, I prefer my fish raw anyways," She admitted, casually trusting her best friend enough to mention the more predatory aspects of her diet with little concerns of his reaction.

At the question of Yuki, Bel lifted her fluke of a tail, indicating to the water, "She didn't deem it time enough to waken. She's being quite the basking shark, lazy and half asleep. But I don't blame her. The heat of the season is a little rough for her at times." She explained. When he spoke of his trip, however, she fell silent again, just letting him talk, though she did offer a smile at his grateful words towards her, even as she moved to lay down in the shallows of the marsh, "Any moving body of water has waves. They push and pull at the banks, beaches and land. This force can stress the rock and carve the land, it leaves lasting impressions, scars that will tell its story, even long after the water dries up and leaves, and the land continues to survive, despite it. The plants will still grow, the soil will continue to build up, the land survives." She said slowly, offering a slight smile, "Your past is the waves crashing against you, and like the land, you will be stronger regardless. You will grow taller even when history tries to entrap you. And like that water, your past no longer holds effect now. It will continue to dry up, and one day you'll look back on it as nothing more than a cold, painful memory."

She tilted her head faintly with a warm smile, "And of course you have me and my guidance. You're my friend, I'll always be on your side!" She promised with a playful laugh. His next words had her blinking in confusion however, tilting her head lightly to one side, "Have faith, silly Sol. Some mare will meet you and she'll be an infero compared to my simple candle. An inferno that can keep up with your own. I'm also the first you've fully trusted with not just your story but the guilt you carried with it. You have to remember to let others in. Don't be afraid to show others how amazing you are - if you do, then there will be no questions asked - they will be just as impressed with you as I am. I just know it." She stated with a reassuring grin, "A mate wouldn't be outlandish, it's the least you deserve after the life you've had."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: She has such faith in him.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM