Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted as he watched the aquatic creature brighten from sleepy to impish, loving that she was comfortable with him enough to be as mischievous as she was prone to when they were together. "I will have you know that water does not always trump fire... There have been cases where fire has been hot enough to burn the water out of existence." He winked as he looked at her with a smirk. "And perhaps you would find that baked or steamed fish would be preferable to raw and bloody..." He shuddered slightly at the idea of eating raw fish, the idea so foreign that he could barely wrap his head around it.

The massive stallion laughed at the comment about her companion, finding the idea of heat something pleasant rather than uncomfortable. "I suppose it is a very good thing that I dont have any icy bonded to worry about. I tend to prefer heat to cold myself." He shook his head before listening to her launch into a speech about water and land. As she moved to the water herself, he followed and laid on the dryer ground so that they were still close enough to each other to speak comfortably.

"You are right, and wiser than before I believe. Perhaps the time did you well... and I would sincerely hope that I do not find myself growing taller.. I am already one of the tallest in Novus!" He teased, eyes widening in mock horror at the idea. He found himself thankful for her friendship, for her words of wisdom. It was very possible that he could have been a much different stallion by now, one much less pleasant to be around.

"I cant say that I deserve a mate... not after all of the bad things that I have done. Someday, perhaps... but not now. I have much to work through before I could even think of being worth anyone's time." He said softly, his words harshly self-critical and sorrowful. He still blamed himself for the terrible things, even with the closure he had found. There was a large part of him that was terrified that he could switch back to that stallion. Closing his golden eyes, he tried to find the positive that she seemed to see in him. His dearest friend. The one being that he could trust with everything that he was and had been in the past. The only one that had never run from him and the terrible things he had done. It was beginning to hit him that she and he would never be capable of more than friendship, but he found that he was not as upset with the idea as he had imagined he would be. He would be ok, as long as she was his friend. Perhaps that was all he would ever deserve from anyone, but he would be glad for any friends that would stand beside him.

Shaking away the emotional baggage, he flicked an ear and looked at her. "So what chaos have you been causing while I was away?" He teased, golden eyes twinkling with amusement and a hint of sorrow that he had missed so much time with her.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: More faith than he has in himself for sure!!

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-24-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:32 PM