Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted at the narrowing of her eyes, smirking as he listened. "The hottest of flames is enough to melt metal and rock, so perhaps the earth is still not enough to withstand flames. It seems we have reached that place where we are arguing over elements." He chuckled, shaking his head. "The idea of living by the waves is foreign to one that was born of the flames. Though I have also had the chance to learn that the flames can be less chaotic than I had initially thought. A single flame can light the way through darkness, holding steady in the face of the shadows around. When the correct shield is used, it is possible for said flame to withstand the other elements and shine strongly. While I understand the waves more now, I think that a flame can be a steady force for good or ill and could be more useful than anticipated." He responded, showing that he was truly listening to her and learning more about himself and who he was.

"Yeah... I will stick with plants. I am definitely opposed to the idea of cold fish and soggy creatures that you eat." He laughed, shaking his head as his body tried to revolt at the mere thought of ingesting her food preferences. The idea of Bel coming from another planet, while something that he knew to an extent, really struck him. "It would be interesting to see the planet that your kind hails from." He mused, wondering how hard it would be to get there, and if he would have any chance of surviving it.

The slap of Yuki's tail on the water caused him to jump, golden eyes narrowing as he watched the water. "She is definitely a compliment to you in many ways. I dont know if I would be ready to think of a companion, particularly since I am a creature of the heat." He laughed softly, smiling at the female with him.

Sol snorted. "Perhaps it is a good thing you are not like some of the sharks in this pond. I like you just as you are. I am glad that things are turning up for you. Have you seen your sister since... the first time?" He asked, wondering how the smaller Treader was getting along in the world. "I have heard it said that time heals wounds, so maybe there is hope for me yet." The massive stallion laughed as he shook his head.

Sol frowned as he listened to her, the faith that she clearly had in him. It was heart warming and a bit intimidating to say the least. He had days where he still loathed himself, though he was feeling better about himself lately than he had before his trip. "If I deserve it all, what about you? You deserve happiness too, Bel..." He murmured, pressing his warm muzzle to her cool neck as he finally let go of the romantic feelings that he had been harboring. At this point, he accepted it and was ready to move on as friends. She would always be a huge part of him, and he hoped the same in reverse. Bel was one of the dearest things in his world at that point.

Sol gave her an incredulous look, flicking an ear as he looked her up and down. The idea of the small mare in battle was terrifying. "Warriors... That idea is terrifying on so many levels... I cant say that I like the idea of you being harmed. You are too special to me. But I can also understand the desire to reclaim history and make yourself stronger in some way." Yep... He would be the one to step in between her and danger if he could, though part of him was really glad that she was learning to defend herself. Oriens knew he was not around her all of the time. The last thing he wanted was Polar North to find him and chew him out because Bel got herself injured.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: More faith than he has in himself for sure!! The idea of her setting him on blind dates is hilarious and would be fun!

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-24-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:32 PM