Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol broke into laughter with her, shaking his head at her push to have the last word. "Oh darling... The control of flames requires its own amount of finesse. From what it seems, waves dont have finesse, but rather pure power as they crash into the earth." The dark stallion teased, snorting.

He shook his head, laughing as she spoke. "More hope for me than for you with that icy creature you call friend. She would be difficult to convince to allow anyone too close. I bet she hates me." The massive beast laughed, though his words did touch on the insecurity that he felt with her getting so close to the serpent.

Sol sighed in exasperation. "Everything is better with some amount of seasoning... Plain grass is boring... Various plants had different appeals." He replied, not sure that he would like ocean plants for the sheer salt that they contained.

Sol stepped closer, resting his muzzle along her shoulder in comfort. "I am sorry, Bel. I wish that I could fix it so that you could at least visit where your kind came from. I couldnt imagine being so far removed from the history that tells you so much about who you are and what you can be." He murmured, thinking of how he would feel in her place. Perhaps it would be a positive thing, he wouldnt be stuck with the frustration of being pushed so far from where he had once belonged.

Sol flicked an ear as he listened to Bel explain her relationship with Yuki. "I think that I am happy without a companion... for now at least. We will see as time progresses. My thoughts are still chaotic enough that I dont know how I could truly bond with one yet. For now, I am happy with you as my dearest friend." He chose to ignore that he really was limited on friends, none as close to him as the aquatic creature before him. While he had finally accepted that they were friends, he still loved her in his own way. Loved her enough that he couldnt imagine his life without her at his side, even as friends. His relationship with her was slowly morphing to one of almost siblings rather than potential mates.

"No need to worry about me. I am figuring things out as I go. No matter what, I want you happy. Even though I now understand that I am not the stallion to fill certain corners of that happiness. You are my dearest friend, nearly a sister in my love for you. And I do. You are the closest thing to family that I have, the truest form that I have ever had. I want to know that you are happy." He murmured, his voice honest and soft as he spoke. It was the first time he had allowed the words to cross his lips, to allow himself to truly accept that she would never be his mate. It released a weight from his heart and allowed him to truly see their relationship for what it was.

Sol snorted at the idea of her becoming the better warrior. "Bel darling... While you might become a formidable warrior in your own right, I would never say that you would be better. I was trained as a warrior, trained to use the muscles under this dark, mottled pelt. Who knows, maybe my magic will grow from just these odd flaming hooves. Either way, I could see us being a pair to make our foes quake in fear. You are a striking beast yourself, a predator under the pelt that I adore. I will gladly admit that far, but I dont think  you shall ever hear me say that you are better." He laughed, shaking his head as he finished relaxing into the happiness that was starting to warm his entire frame.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM