Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel rolled her eyes as once more her friend had to have the last quip on fire vs water. She'd just have to wait until she found a proper means to prove her point, even as she narrowed her eyes, "Waves can have finesse too! It's not only pure power attacking things. They have a subtle tug and pull, a gentle touch just as often as they have crashing power." She stated with a distinct huffing pout, before she made a face at her friend, "Be nice, Yukime is a sweetheart. She doesn't hate you . . . she just doesn't trust others easily." She admitted, smiling fondly towards the water, "Where Yukime comes from, you couldn't really trust the others around you . . . it was a difficult life. She'll get better with time." She paused, a touch of a frown on her face, "Maybe? She is fairly anti-social too." She admitted with a laugh.

Bel rolled her eyes with a grin, "I'll still take the aquatic plants over your land-based ones. Except for the sweet stuff, like . . . uhm . . . the red, shiny thing? Apple, right? Those are yummy! Especially if you let it soak in saltwater for a little while, it brings out the sweetness!" Bel sighed at his words, gently shrugging, "Honestly, it's not too big of a deal to not visit. I might be missing a lot of information, history . . . but the planet is no longer safe. For anyone to visit. It's safer this way." Bel admitted quietly, the planet was unhealthy for anyone to trespass on.

At Sol's words on a companion, she nodded in understanding, "It's definitely not something to rush about - you have a lot to work through yourself anyway. But you never know when the right time for a companion might come with out notice." She admitted with a smile. Companions were a constant source of love, being bonded to your companion made that a different feeling all together. At Sol's next words, Bel offered a soft, slight smile, glad he understood the situation, that they couldn't be . . . not that he could know why, that another had once made her world shine so vibrantly, others were dark and unsubstantial in comparison, "You're the closest thing I have to a brother, and honestly wouldn't change it for the world. But I want you to be happy as well, you deserve it just as much as anyone else, so don't forget that." She stated with a touch of sternness.

It was true that Bel, finding love, would be no easy task. She'd had a taste of that special bond Treader's formed, and it was a silent, even if slightly unhappy relief that she never got the full thing. One day, she might be able to look past the memories of happier times with Shard to find happiness now, but at least for the time being, she knew Love wouldn't be part of her future, she had more to think about, and work towards anyways. Becoming stronger was just the first task. "Hey now, don't knock my prowess before I can achieve it. You might be trained as a warrior, but I wasn't babied growing up. I played games of survival against sharks. I grew up with my own brand of training for survival too - dodging kraken limbs, out racing sharks, You never know, I might be powerful one day too! Enough so to take even you on!" She teased, her decision to be better than him growing with each word he said. She'd hear those words one day. She was determined.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: He's literally making it an officially thrown down challenge.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-24-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:32 PM