Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel rolled her eyes playfully at her large friend, huffing at the silly winged beast, "Oh, don't be so dramatic Sol." She stated with an amused roll of her eyes, even if she was smart enough not to argue with him on the topic. She didn't want him to sacrifice his own happiness for her, after all. Though, the idea of him landing himself a companion was definitely a curious thought. She grinned in amusement, "I bet you'll find yourself some giant flaming creature as stubborn and firey as yourself." She teased with a nod, "And they'll run into you when neither of you expect it and BOOM, you're stuck with them for life." She added, with a nod, deciding this was clearly his future.

The future between her and Pol was one that was still rocky, but most of the most terrifying currents were over, and she could see peaceful waters ahead. But, she knew how peaceful waters could still hide sandbars that could lead you beached, so she was still carefully swimming around her sister, seeing when to push and when to back up. A supportive fin to hold, or a gentle fluke to the hind quarters to push into deeper water when a push is needed. "We're definitely not rushing it, but we're getting better with each meeting each other halfway and just supporting each other. It will be a slow progress, but we're not letting each other go any time soon for sure" Not that she'd willingly let go of her sister anyways.

Bel tilted her head, before shaking her head at her friend, "Silly Sol, I would never make you do anything you're not ready for! Don't force yourself into discomfort on my account. You need to do what's right for you! Don't even worry about what I suggest!" She stated, a tough firm, eyeing him sternly, before rolling her eyes in play, "I'm only a voice of reason because you're as stubborn as an octopus with it's tentacles in a twist." She teased before smiling more brightly, "Meeting others is a perfect starting point. You don't need to jump into anything immediately, but get your hooves wet - er, dry? and just go out to meet others! You'll never know what you'll miss out on if you don't." She stated, before watching him stand, nodding as she rose to her own hooves, "True, I promised Yuki that we'd go swimming later anyway. She's wanting to hunt for some clams I think. You best go get your day moving as well, and meet some of those new friends, yeah?" She suggested, nuzzling his shoulder before grinning and letting a soft call into the swamp, causing Yuki to sleepily slither towards her and climb up to her resting spot at her spine, "I'll see you again before you know it Sol. Have a good day!" She added, before she and Yuki headed out for clams for breakfast.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3
Artist Credit to Bingo

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM