Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Open Ocean or Tsunami?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The older treader watched as her sister turned, her head dropping, their eyes meeting. The smile - hesitant but there non the less - helped reassure the older sister, even as Pol stepped closer, her eyes on Yuki, causing Bel to smile faintly, "This is Yukime, she's an Ice Carved Serpent . . . She's . . . uhm . . . " She paused for a moment, hesitating for a moment, "Polar . . the, the stories from when we were little, of our people coming from another planet . . . they were true . . . Yukime . . she comes from there too . . ." She explained as Yukime raised her head, dipping it in greeting.

Bel's gaze lowered slightly at her sister's words, her expression twitching faintly, but nodding regardless, "Yes, our . . . last meeting was a bit . . . difficult." She admitted, before her eyes widened at Pol's words of missing her, of wanting to see her. She smiled softly and this time, she took the steps forward, pressing her cheek against Pol's as her eyes closed with a sigh of relief, "I missed you too, Polar. More than I can ever say." She paused at her sisters words, tilting her head in confusion, "Mate? Sol isn't my mate. We're friends is all. I don't see him that way. I like him, sure, but . . . not like that." Her gaze cut away, awkward and uncertain at the admittance, knowing the last stallion to get close to that title had been the one who drove her sister (and then her) away.

She wasn't going to be the one to bring up Shard though. Her sister's words had Bel smiling faintly, "I like to explore the island. I've spent so much time in the ocean . . . It's interesting learning about this whole other world I didn't know about previously . . . " She paused, before smiling, and motioning towards a place where she and Pol could lay down in the shade to talk more comfortably, "Come, let's lay down, and I promise, I'll answer any questions you have - if you'll answer mine in return." She promised with a reassuring smile.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Polar North
Notes:: Well they are getting better at least. Finally, aye?

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 10:38 AM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 02-09-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 02-14-2021, 01:49 PM