Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Open Ocean or Tsunami?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol watched her sister hesitate for a moment as she tried to explain her companion, before words that didnt really click rolled out of her mouth. "Um... I honestly dont remember. That was a long time ago and the events that followed really made it hard to remember where I came from, the pod and their history." Pol stated softly, feeling terrible now that she was saying the words aloud. She had spent so much time repressing her past, the pod that she had come from. The memory of the pain was enough to steer her far from those thoughts.

Difficult. That was the word that Bel chose. The simple word nearly sent her into a fit of hysterical laughter. As it was, she had to snort a few times to control the laughter long enough to formulate a word. "Yeah... I think we need to figure out how to be sisters as well as how to react to the pain of our past. I repressed much of the past, and it makes it hard to step forward from. I know that I spent much of my pup-hood trying to repress the memories, trying to move ahead with life without being anchored down by what happened before. I know... no excuse..." She was babbling a bit as she tried to understand the thoughts rolling through her head.

"Perhaps he is your friend, though I dont think that he thought that way when I saw you together. But that was a while ago and things do change." She laughed, shaking her head slightly as she was watching Bel and Yukime.

"You are brave. I am so afraid of the ocean that I rarely go near it. I tend to swim in lakes that are shark free." She snorted as she stepped closer and then followed her sister. There was a connection there, a desire to trust the older Treader even with their past and the traumatic events. No matter what, this was her sister... This was the one being that had nearly destroyed her in leaving. "I think I will be answering much more than asking. I dont even know what to ask, where to start..." She replied, dropping to the ground and waiting for Bel to join her.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: definitely <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:15 PM