Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Open Ocean or Tsunami?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol could see the emotion in her sister's eyes, the elder treader surfing through the currents of whatever thoughts were tugging at her heart. "I cannot find myself to say that I am thrilled that we went through the chaos that we did.  I can agree that we were able to learn more the way things happened, but who is to say that we wouldnt have gained that knowledge without the pain of losing mama... and each other... Though I can say that the things that happened were enough to push me to want to become the strongest medic possible." She murmured, glancing at her ruined fluke.

Pol smiled in response to the vows, her eyes alight with happiness as she gazed at Bella. "I agree. I want nothing more than to keep our lives intertwined as much as possible. I cant bear to lose you again. No matter what, we will be a pod together even if it is only the pair of us." She murmured, pressing her muzzle to her sister's cool flesh. The scent of the elder mare was a balm to her frayed mind, a way for her to feel centered and connected to someone for the first time in a long time. "And it isnt my fault you are challenged size wise. I just grew up and matured." She winked as she grinned at her sister.

Pol chuckled. "My darling sister, I am no more ghost than you. Just the odd stranger that finally found her way home again." She refused to call the pod her home. Bella was the closest thing to a home she had ever had, and one that she was loathe to give up again.

At Bel's reaction to her words about the bull, Pol found her nares flaring and eyes wide. "You met him?! He was the first being that I ever healed... The first one that was willing to let me try. When I found him, I saw not the shark attributes, but that he was bleeding and needed someone to step in. As he healed, I realized what he was. By then, I was no longer afraid of him. I knew him and called him friend. Made it easier to be close to him once I realized. And his stories were fascinating." She murmured, laughing as she thought about the vivid bull.

"I dont know that I am ready for that kind of love. I barely know how to be a sister, let alone someone romantic to another. I will just have to wait and see how life changes that feeling." She snorted, shaking her head and laughing softly.

The pain that seemed to lurk in her sister's eyes was like a knife to Pol's heart. Hearing her speak of Shard was painful, making her feel terrible. It was her fault that things had fallen apart between them. Her being injured, trying to live up to her sister's antics. "I am so sorry, Bella. I was too young to try to keep up and do what you did. I know that now. I cost you everything that you wanted. Everything you deserved. I am so so sorry..." She murmured, tears leaking from her eyes as she closed them tightly and turned her face from her sister.

With a watery smile, Pol gazed at her sister and laughed softly. "I am glad that you have her. I would love to hear her stories someday. To know more about who we are and where we come from. That has been missing in my world since I was a tiny pup." She murmured. Listening to her sister describe the glow that her people cherished, she dipped her head and glanced at her own pelt. Glanced at the glow that was barely visible. "I can only promise to try... It is odd to think of letting things that were hidden be visible."

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:15 PM