Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Open Ocean or Tsunami?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol joined in the amusement and laughed softly. "Gee... Thanks Bella... Just because I am more at home on the soil than in the surf." She teased back before pressing her muzzle to her sister’s shoulder. "I missed you so much... I feel like we have so much that we need to catch up on." She responded, her eyes soft.

Pol shook her head. "At least fresh water is mostly free from sharks... I will take safer waters over the hidden dangers from the depths." She snorted softly as she shook her head. "I honestly don’t know that I will find it. I am not one to give my heart away... I want something that I can trust... someone that I can rely on to be beside me no matter what." Not like Shard, though she kept those thoughts to herself. She didn’t want to reopen that wound.

Pol laughed and gave an innocent expression as her sister spoke. No, she didn’t really believe that up was north. But it was so easy to goad her on. "He can be relied on... that is something that means a lot to me. I left him and yet it seems that he had to find me." The idea made her smile, something left in her heart to flutter at the idea of the bull and the relationship that she had imagined having with him. Not that she really expected it any longer.

There was pain in her sister’s eyes, pain that broke Pol’s heart. She loved her sister and hated that there was that pain haunting her. Rather than speaking, she pressed her muzzle to Bella’s neck. 

At the remark about the lateness of the day, Pol glanced up. The day had dissolved around them, the time passing quickly to make the world around them darken. "You are right... Funny how time flies." She said with a grin, pressed tightly to her sister’s side. There was a part of her that was loathe to leave, loathe to be separated from her sister after all that they had been though. "Promise me that we will keep getting to know each other again... I can’t bear to lose you again..." She murmured softly, tears threatening to well as she felt like she was that pup left on the ice again. "I love you Bella..." She murmured as she got ready to stand and head home.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes:

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:15 PM