Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Open Ocean or Tsunami?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The mare smiled innocently, eyes sparkling in mirth as she stared down at her little sister, "You can not blame me for teasing you for it either. Silly little land-shark." She teased her sister, even as she nuzzled her gently, "We have all the time in the world now, to catch up and reconnect. Don't despair." The mare chided gently, before tilting her head at the thought of fresh water being free of sharks.

"I'm not fond of swimming in fresh water, in general. It feels . . . odd when I'm so used to moving through the salt water. Besides, there are more than just hidden dangers leagues below. Secrets, and treasures. Lost knowledge and entire kingdoms that have sank to the abyss." Her eyes were sparkling as she spoke, her eyes bright as she remembered the secrets she had been privy of when she'd spent more time beneath the sea, than atop the shore. She did grin at her sister's dismissal for romance, "Well, just remember, that love bug has a way of biting you when you least expect it." She teased with a sassy smirk, even as she bumped muzzles with her little sister, "You never know when the right being will appear out of nowhere to whisk you off your fins and set sail into the sunset with you." She teased, with a laugh.

But the day was coming to a close, already starting to darken up. Bel's glow was starting to come to life, a very faint hue of cyan as her pelt transitioned to it's bioluminescent state as the world grew darker. "Oh, silly pup; we will definitely see each other again. You're not getting rid of me so easily." The older mare stated with a reassuring nuzzle, brushing her muzzle against the crest of her sister's fin, "So worry not, I'm only a realm away after all. If you ever need me, just come back over here, and you'll be sure to find me. Now, off you go. Before it gets too dark, you've got a bit of a trek to make it back to Denocte, don't you?" She stood with her sister, before embracing her tightly, her vapors rolling down her spine and over her sister's back with the softness of cool silk, "I'll see you again soon. I love you too, Polar. Now, go on, get. Travel safe, alright? I'll see you again before too long, promise." She wished her sister off, waiting until she'd no longer be able to see her sister's form before turning and heading back to the Swamp she called home.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Polar North
Notes::

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Open Ocean or Tsunami? - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:53 PM