Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Shadowed Warrior Emerges

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Voodoo

Dont Trust Shadows

Voodoo's eyes traveled over the stallion that had approached, taking measure and allowing himself the moment of curiosity at the face. There was something similar, be it the hues of his pelt or the icyness of his eyes. Whatever it was, he decided to put away the mask of shadows and reach for indifference. The other, a unicorn judging by the horn between his eyes, was smaller than he, though size didnt always mean anything. Voodoo was also new enough that he would not know this stallion from any other should he have any special roles.

"I am. I transferred to this court for a position as a body guard. I originally hail from Solterra." He admitted, nodding his head slightly as he kept his eyes on the other. "I am Voodoo." He offered, not particularly kindly, but definitely not as cold as he could be. Had it been a mare that had approached, he would have found himself slipping into the airs of seduction, simply to see what he could do in this court. As it was, he found himself curious about the stallion and wondering what roles he filled in this court.

The other stallion's reaction to the markets had Voodoo's gaze drifting across them once again. "The colors and almost dance of those shopping are eye catching, but it is also chaotic and messy. Perhaps the beauty comes from the disorder of the market..." He answered, seeing the beauty amid the frenzy. Was that how his life would be with the new career? Would he find himself seeking moments of beauty amid the chaos? The soldier found himself introspective as he gazed at the mingling bodies and vivid colors. Would he find a place where he truly belonged?

"So... What does a resident of Denocte do for fun?" He asked casually, trying to hide the fascination that had overtaken him at the idea of a new start.

@Ira
"Speaking."
Notes: lol poor oblivious guy. I would not be surprised if he offends Ira at some point XD

Messages In This Thread
Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Ira - 01-21-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Ira - 01-21-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 03:57 PM