Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Shadowed Warrior Emerges

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Voodoo

Dont Trust Shadows

Voodoo listens to the simple name given for the stallion beside him, dipping his head. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He responded with smirk. There was something about this stallion that made him feel like they could have fun causing some sort of mischief. Not that he was usually prone to impish behavior. Voodoo had been trained to be a soldier, though there was an undercurrent of trickery under his muscled facade.

The larger stallion snorted at the words, wondering if he hadnt been meant for a darker court. "Perhaps... Solterra served me well in my time there, though training to be a warrior makes it hard to appreciate what is around you. Perhaps I should decorate myself in the richness of the market... Might make me look more native even." He chuckled, shooting a wink at the other stallion as he found humor in the idea that he had found a place to belong. His humor was usually self-deprecating... His own mother had told him he didnt belong in a court. A big part of his drive was to prove her wrong and yet, the words from the other did find themselves at the forefront of his mind. Had he finally found a place where he belonged?

The brief flash and feral grin called to Voodoo's inner imp, making him respond in kind. Perhaps this stallion was one that could truly show him a good time. As Ira strode toward the city, Voodoo followed. His muscles played under his pelt as he followed with amusement coloring his features. "Lead the way..." He offered with a flick of his muzzle, curiosity welling within him as he kept up with easy grace. This could turn out fun.

@Ira
"Speaking."
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Ira - 01-21-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Ira - 01-21-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Shadowed Warrior Emerges - by Voodoo - 01-21-2021, 03:57 PM