Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - break me down, build me up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

He listened quietly, but actively, when she began to speak about the attack and how her injuries had happened. He tried to envision what went down and for the most part, he understood. He could not deny that she was right, that distraction could have been fatal to her and her bonded. But he said nothing, knowing that she was already beating herself up over the matter.

But in the end, he offered to walk her back to the swamp. He was already going in that direction towards his hut and it would be ungentlemanly like to just let her wander off injured. "It’s really no bother, I’m already heading in that direction." He offered her a smile, then offering her to stay in his hut with him tonight if she wanted. Already he could see that her bonded was quite offended and already he felt bad for making her feel that way. "I don’t mean to discount your abilities, Yuki. I just wanted to offer you both extra protection and a roof you’re your heads tonight. I swear my intentions are pure." He hoped his words would soothe them enough, at least offering them some sort of peace.

She went on to try to figure out how to sleep on land, being that she normally slept beneath the veil of water. He smiled. "My magic allows me to grow plants. Once we get to the swamp, will you at least let me make you a bed?" If she wasn’t going to join him in his hut tonight, where a bed was already prepared, then surely she would allow him to make her a nice place to sleep tonight.

The conversation gradually meandered through various topics, but grew serious when Rhone offered to show her a few tips and tricks. It had been years since he had done any formal fighting, but he still had a few good moves in him. Not to mention, he loved to teach and perhaps this was just one way to do so. When she agreed to his training, he offered her a smile. "Good, then once you are fully healed, I will teach you to fight on land." He had a lot to learn from her too. He was nothing but a fish out of water when he was out of his element in the water. She could probably teach him a few things too.

@Below Zero

Messages In This Thread
break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 02-14-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 02-19-2021, 01:48 AM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-06-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 04-07-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-09-2021, 11:30 AM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 07-12-2021, 11:39 PM