Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - break me down, build me up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel was grateful for someone to talk to about what happened, but didn't reprimand her for what was clearly a dangerous situation she'd let herself get into. It had been her fault, and she was already guilty enough, and not having to deal with someone butting in on that front was a relief. But the offer to walk her back to her swamp was surprising, but welcome, and when he explained he was already in the direction, she couldn't argue it, even if she did argue making him put her up for the night, especially as Yuki didn't like the assumption that he didn't trust her to care for Bel.

His quick apology had Bel laugh, shaking her head with a smile, "Oh, please, don't fret over Yuki. She knows you don't mean to discredit her. She's naturally grumpy, and grumpier than normal since I got hurt. Please don't take offense to her behavior." She stated, even as she used her own muzzle to bop her bonded on the forehead, avoiding the ice shards that crowned her bonded. "We do appreciate the offer, both of us. But we'll be fine outside. I'm afraid I've never slept within a home, regardless. I'd likely be too uncomfortable in such a new setting to get much sleep." She admitted, with a slight laugh.

She hadn't thought about the confusion of the sleeping under the water to now sleeping on land, however, and her eyes immediately widened at his offer, before she hesitated for a moment, "Do you have a powerful enough gift to make the bed out of aquatic grasses and seaweed. I'm not foolish enough to ask for the aquatic variety, but even the swamp variety would make it easier, I'll be in the edge of the shallows where my wound wont get wet, anyway, so the plants will be rooted in the half inch, or so, deep water." She requested, almost shyly at having to ask something particular out of someone who was already going out of his way to help her. But she'd rather sleep in something familiar, even if she couldn't be under water, filtering the water with gills as she slept among the grasses deep below the water.

The conversation travelled, and not once was it uncomfortable as they walked, but she was grateful for the offer to learn, just as he returned a smile when she agreed to it, "Oh, I look forward to it then! I cannot wait!" She stated, grinning brightly, "As soon as I'm healed, I'll let you know immediately so we can arrange lessons around your schedule." She added, as the entered the swamp, and she led the way towards the area she had claimed for her and Yuki, her body visibly relaxing, despite the tenderness and pain of the wound, as the water touched her ankles, her vapors growing colder, trailing down her sides to waft over the swamp surface, "Feel free to grow what ever you can, where ever it is easiest. I'm not too picky about where I sleep, as long as I can feel some sort of bit of the water. I have to keep certain hydration levels anyways." She offered, even as her eyes watched him eager to see actual elemental magic at work. Like the sort of magic she should be able to tap into, although less with earth, and everything to do with water.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Rhone and Zombie
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 02-14-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 02-19-2021, 01:48 AM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-06-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 04-07-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-09-2021, 11:30 AM