Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - raging souls dance pretty [party]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo kodarki

The woman was blasé about the whole thing -- and that irked him. His side ached from hitting the tent post, dug into the ground deep. It was surprising, how much an equine three hands smaller than he could force him into the wooden pole. With a face almost in a pout, he rolled his shoulder, the heat of pain radiating down his leg. A grumble and a snort is all he offers the woman as she states her whoops. Who was she to ruin his lonesome drinking?

As she eyed him, he regarded her with a particular distaste. She is built firmly, much like he, though she carries herself in a much more elegant manner. Wings tucked neatly by her side, it only adds to his disapproval. Pegasi were always such airheads. And that horn pointed menacingly in his direction, sharp as it twirled towards the sky. 

The way she laughed, giggled at him as the alcohol bubbled out of her, made him more angry. So she was one of those types of drinkers -- the social kind. In Galileo's eyes, they were the worst. For him, drinking was an event you participated in alone. Reflection and reminiscing were what he did best, remembering times of old when his world revolved around something more than... well, drinking.

He stalked outside, rigid and exuberating distaste. The woman was slow to follow, but he was not letting her get away with her rudeness. So as not to cause a scene, he headed for some gardens with thick hedgerows and multicoloured flowers dotting the way. 

His eyes met hers and he rolled them at her comment on who had peed in his oats. If she had to know, he didn't tend to eat oats -- he was more of a fresh grass type. But that was besides the point. With a huff, he puffed his chest threateningly, towering over her. He resisted the urge to call her some less-than-nice names. "I'm fine." He snapped. "And I don't need some random, bumbling courtier to be concerned with me."

When she calls him beefy, he rolled his eyes. A typical response from someone who likely sucked up to anyone and everyone around here.

"Now listen here and listen good..." He paused, hoping for her to fill her name in. "I don't know what you think your game is, but harassing those of us who do not wish to be harassed? Come on now." His words were like snarls out of his mouth, and even Galileo himself was a little confused as to why he was so angry about being pushed.

With a deep breath, he attempted to calm down slightly. Blinking as the sunlight hit his face, he sighed. As he shook off some of the drunkenness, the stallion slowly returned to a more gracious disposition. He had not the time, nor the effort, to fight this mare today. "I hope you were not hurt either, ma'am."

-
@Sabrina
« r » | @Galileo

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
raging souls dance pretty [party] - by Galileo - 01-25-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: raging souls dance pretty [party] - by Sabrina - 01-26-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: raging souls dance pretty [party] - by Sabrina - 02-06-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: raging souls dance pretty [party] - by Galileo - 02-07-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: raging souls dance pretty [party] - by Sabrina - 03-06-2021, 01:11 PM