Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - forget me not [party]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo;
Galileo had decidedly moved from his darkened corner spot of the tent to a more open area. In truth, the strange new drinks he had been offered were steadily going to his head (which was very unlike him, a seasoned drinker), and he longed for some air. Being careful not to bump into any of the sickeningly happy Solterran public, he wandered into the streaming daylight, and blinked as his foggy eyes adjusted. The worst moment was always the morning after, and going from the darkness of the tent to the ferocious sunlight felt like the morning after indeed.

There was another bar outside, less crowded but still providing the sweet, sweet goods, and Galileo, of course, made his way over again. Blackened, charred-looking antlers dipped in simple greeting to the bartender and with a singular grunt of "that one", Galileo was again under the spell of the liquor. 

As he stood for a moment, away from the nattering nags who spoke light-heartedly about their darling foals, he allowed himself to feel -- if only for just a second. It wasn't often that he truly asked himself how he felt, but it was strange, to be at a festival, a party, and to not have the pressures of being the infamous general, nor the Kodarki name to weigh him down. In some ways, it was quite freeing, but in others, it reminded him of a past long since forgotten.

What he didn't notice was the sound of another approaching, standing dangerously close to Galileo's comfort zone. The bartender offered her a drink, and without even looking up, he spoke to her sarcastically and coolly.

"Sure a girl like you can hold a strong drink like that?"
- nobody can tame your soul, wild one -

ooc notes: here
table by karma, art be mase#5977

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 01-27-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 01-30-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 02-01-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 02-06-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 02-16-2021, 12:12 PM