Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - forget me not [party]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo;
The drink clouds his mind and clutches his thoughts, playing with them like a kitten with a ball of string. As he becomes unravelled and feels the effects of the strange liquids that have been provided by the wondrously generous Solterran crown, he allows himself to bask in the drunken stupor that overwhelmed him. But the voices, oh the voices of these Solterran men and women were so loud. He knew it was a party, but the ringing in his ears made him feel even more dizzy than the drink had done.

He found himself feeling rather peckish, and he sniffed the air obnoxiously. The servers who drifted around the party were too far away, and so with a huff, he resolved to staring at the drink ahead of him. It was only when the equine next to him disappeared off with a friend that he cheekily reached over, stretching his neck to full extent, to steal the remains of the sun cake that had been left by the Solterran. Scoffing it down almost in one go, Galileo let out a mmh of satisfaction. He doesn't even realising he is hovering slightly, an aftereffect of the alcohol.

Galileo was interrupted by the woman he had only a few seconds ago insulted, mid-chew. She made eye contact with him, serious and almost dangerous in her gaze, and for a moment he was scared out of his inebriated state. As she turned away, with one flick of the glass, she had downed the liquid in one. 

When she speaks, it is sarcastic, and even drunk, he knows he has been put in his place.

"Well," he slurs a little, though he is still lucid enough to puff his chest and feel impressed by her feat. "Count me told."

"Galileo." He says simply, and directly to the point. Nodding to the place next to him, he gives her permission -- not that she likely needs it -- to be in his company. Though he usually preferred to drink alone, she had so impressed him with her quick wit that he was willing to give her the honour of drinking with him. "Galileo Kodarki, would you believe, third of his name, son of Bagheera, blah-de-blah, nobody gives a shit.

In this state, he forgot his own rule -- never to reveal his full, true name. He had exposed his weak spot, his flank was open to attack.

"And who," he begins with a wobbly glance, "are you?"

-
@Nefertari / takes a lot for the boyo to be drunko lol

- nobody can tame your soul, wild one -

table by karma, art be mase#5977

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 01-27-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 01-30-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 02-01-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 02-06-2021, 05:36 PM