Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel was nervous as she peered through the doorway, only to jump back at the two animals quickly coming towards her. She stood still, eyes on the creatures constantly that reminded her of smaller, more hairy versions of her attackers. However, the tail wag was usually a positive reaction, no? Her muzzle lowered cautiously, sniffing the animals with hesitation, before noticing movement out of the corner of her far eyes. Instantly her eyes split into separate entities, the larger set focused on the small animals as they held the most notable potential for harm, while her smaller set of eyes tracked the movement only relaxing a little more when she noticed it was Luvena standing, opening blinds to let sunlight into the room, inviting her in.

Bel's eyes rejoined focusing on one thing, watching the little furred creatures under hoof as she awkwardly stepped over them, lifting her tail higher in the air as she stepped into the sunlight, before flinching and affording an awkward grin to Luvena. The grin dropped into a sheepish smile at the stern look, "Yes, I'm a little late. I'm sorry. I won't lie, and admit I totally lost track of the days a bit. There's been a lot going on in Dusk lately, especially with our own festival planning going on. Hard to imagine it's already almost fall." Bel stated with a slight smile.

She watched the other move around the rooms, tilting her head at the way they looked, the way they built up. It was neat, seeing a house properly for a mare who tended to sleep at the bottom of the swamp, and it brought back into mind the idea of getting a proper residence of her own, though perhaps not in the hustle and bustle of the main court for Dusk, but would it be so bad to build up her own place in the swamp? She might have to see about that at another time. Bel watched curiously as the other worked on getting things going, grinding flowers, even as Bel was told to get comfortable.

Bel carefully lowered herself to the ground, favoring the injury, and the direction of her vapors so as to not cause any more damage to the slowly healing area, or to wetten the bandage still applied previously, "What is all of this stuff? I mean, other than medicine. I've never actually seen a healer work like this . . . It's . . well, it's fascinating." At her next words, Bel blinked for a moment, shifting, straightening slightly, "You did??" Her voice was excited, wide-eyed delight, "How did she look? Is she settling in okay? She looked happy right?" Bel asked, all signs of a sibling who hadn't been around their younger sibling much. Eager, desperate even for knowledge, for information. For anything that might tell her how her sister was doing.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM